Amazon Great Indian Festival begins this week. The e-commerce giant will have offers across different categories including smartphones, home appliances, TVs, consumer electronics, fashion and beauty, Amazon devices, home and kitchen, and more. The Great Indian Festival begins October 3, 2021. Prime members get early access.
The Great Indian Festival would include over 1,000 new product launches from brands such as Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Sony, Apple, Boat, Lenovo, HP, Asus, Fossil, Levi’s, BIBA, Allen Solly, Adidas, American Tourister, Prestige , Eureka Forbes, Bosch, Pigeon, Bajaj, Gros muscles, Lakme, Maybelline, Forest Essentials, The Body Shop, WOW, Nivea, Dabur, P&G, Tata Tea, Huggies, Pedigree, Sony PS5, Microsoft Xbox, Hasbro, Funskool, Philips , Vega and more.
Here are some of the best deals and deals on smartphones
- Up to 40% off smartphones and accessories with offers on top selling models in all price ranges
- OnePlus 9 Series at its lowest ever prices with savings of up to ??10,000 as well as up to ??3,000 trade-in reduction on select devices and up to 9 months of EMI free of charge.
- The OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro will be available at their lowest ever starting prices of ??36,999, ??46,999 and ??60,999 respectively. Customers can benefit from up to ??7,000 reduction with HDFC bank cards.
- OnePlus Nord 2 and Nord CE 5G will also receive Extra ??1000 reductions in exchange on certain devices and an additional 10% instant reduction on HDFC bank cards. Buyers can get ??1,000 reduction with coupons on the 12 GB variant of the OnePlus Nord 2.
- Lowest price ever for iPhone 11 – iPhone 11 will now be available for only ??38,999 during Prime Early Access.
- The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G will be available during the event with an introductory offer from ??1000 discount coupons from ??25,999 net price.
- Flat 55% savings on the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G. Get the 5G smartphone for only ??36,999
- Customers can also get deals on the entire Samsung M-Series lineup, including up to 30% off top-rated smartphones, banking offers, and up to 9 months of EMI at no cost.
- The Samsung M12 with 48MP quad camera and 6000mAh battery will be available at its lowest price on record of ??9 499. Samsung M32 with 64MP camera and FHD + Samoled 90Hz refresh screen will be available for ??12 499. The Samsung M32 5G with 5G support, will be available on ??16,999
- Prime customers will also get a free screen replacement for 6 months as well as the purchase of select Samsung M-series smartphones.
- The iQOO Z5 5G will be available in an introductory offer of up to ??3000 reduction with coupons and the HDFC Bank offer bringing the effective net price of the iQOO Z5 5G to ??20,990 (8 + 128 GB).
- The iQOO Z3 5G and iQOO 7 5G will be available in flat ??17 990 and ??29,990 respectively with fixed savings of up to ??2000. Additional discount up to ??3000 with HDFC bank cards and up to 9 months of EMI free of charge. Prime customers will also receive a free screen replacement for 6 months with the purchase of iQOO smartphones.
- The new Redmi 10 Prime, which comes with a 50MP AI quad camera and Helio G88 chip, will be available for ??11,999
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G with Snapdragon 778G 5G, AMOLED screen will be available for ??26,999
- 10% discount on Redmi 9A, Redmi 9 and Redmi Note 10 series
- The Mi 11X 5G will be available for ??26,999
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our app now !!